Wednesday 5 December 2012

BigDog


I think BigDog is a really cool invention. BigDog can copy the way a dog walks. This video was all about BigDog. It had some tests of big dog, including a man pushing BigDog and BigDog getting back up. BigDog can even walk on snow and try to get out. BigDog weighs 235 lbs. and the machine weighs 340 lbs. BIgDog can walk through and on many things. Two things I found interesting were that the BigDog is a good balance for a robot. I also liked the way that it moved all by itself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, It was great experience reading of the post.
    I was very surprised with this post, the writer really impressed me and helped me understand many things needed.
    I need to acquire it and change to be able to succeed in life, thanks a lot.
    Regards
    CheapSEEDBOX

    ReplyDelete